J.D. Stacy
2505 Anthem Village Drive
Suite E
Henderson, NV  89052



January 30, 2011


John Walendowski
Kingdom Train Ministries
71980
Memphis Ridge Road
Richmond, Michigan 48062

Dear Mr. Walendowski,

This is to inform you that I am initiating an extensive investigation of your immoral and apparently illegal actions involving the Christian people of Mali and the Youth for Christ Ministries that I believe you have defrauded.

Upon completion of this investigation it is our intent to turn over the findings to the Malian authorities and Interpol for further action.  Interpol will in turn make those findings available to other law enforcement agencies in the US and worldwide so they may place you on a watch list in order to prevent a continuation of your activities.

Once this is shared by Interpol, we will make every effort to contact the Baptist Church and Missions and any others you may have been in contact with in the United States or elsewhere who potentially will be witnesses to your activities and to insure that your actions can do them no further harm.

As a former partner, I am personally appalled by your actions.  It is unconscionable for someone to misrepresent their actions in the name of our Lord.  I’m sure He will deal with you accordingly as it is His right to Judge.

Sincerely,



J.D. Stacy